Clonezilla Live 1.2.12-10 发布
Clonezilla Live是基于Debian的自启动运行光盘，它包含了一份类似Norton Ghost那样的分区/硬盘克隆软件Clonezilla。它保存并恢复硬盘上那些使用了的数据块。使用Clonezilla，用户可以在大约10分钟内 将5 GB的系统克隆到40份客户机上。
Clonezilla 是一个裸机还原系统，包含单机版的Clonezilla live以及伺服器版的Clonezilla server edition。使用者可以在一台完全没有作业系统或者作业系统已经毁损的状态下，透过Clonezilla将之前备份下来的印象档回复到该台机器中。同样的方法也适合在大量佈署机器时使用，使用者可以完成一台范本机的安装与设定之后，将该范本机存成一个印象档，然后透过DRBL当作系统平台，选用点播(unicast)或者群播(multicast)方式，以Clonezilla来将该印象档大量複製到所有机器中。伺服器版的Clonezilla结合partimage, ntfsclone, partclone, udpcast等自由软体，巧妙地运用DRBL当开机作业环境，达成可以在用户端机器的硬碟中没有任何作业系统的状态下就可以透过DRBL开机后，将印象档写入硬碟。
This release of Clonezilla live (1.2.12-10) includes major enhancements
and major bug fixes.
ENHANCEMENTS and CHANGES
* The underlying GNU/Linux operating system was upgraded. This release
is based on the Debian Sid repository (as of 2012/Jan/27).
* The Linux kernel was updated to 3.2.1-2.
* Partclone was updated to version 0.2.45.
* Syslinux was updated to 4.0.5.
* A better mechanism was implemented in ocs-update-syslinux. Only when
the files to be updated are found on the system syslinux -i will be run.
* A better mechanism was implemented to keep the MS Windows boot
reserved partition size when option -k1 is chosen.
* A better mechanism to deal with UFS partition in a GPT table when
saving FreeBSD 9.0.
* An option to use autoname to create the image name was added. Thanks
to encephalophone (Mike) for the patch.
* An option (-icds, --ignore-chk-dsk-size-pt) to skip checking skip
checking destination disk size before creating the partition table on it
was added. Thanks to Sartoratti Lorenzo for reporting this issue.
* Option -z7|--lrzip-compress was added for Clonezilla to use lrzip to
* VMFS3 and VMFS5 support are separated, no more mixed because
partclone.fstype from 0.2.45 now can tell them. Since vmfs5 support is
still buggy, disable it in drbl-ocs.conf.
* A mechanism was added to avoid saving an image for an unmatched GPT
and MBR partition table disk.
* //NOTE// From Clonezilla live 1.2.6-24, if you manage the boot
parameters by yourself, you have to put the extra boot parameter
config or live-config to make live-config to work.
* //NOTE// From Clonezilla live 1.2.6-24, due to the change in
Live-boot, the boot parameter to assign static IP address has been
changed. The new format is:
* An issue about PXE booting on a machine with multiple network cards
has been fixed.
* An issue about the unknown slow execution after an image is restored
100% has been fixed.
* /live/ and /live/cow unmounting error or warning messages are
suppressed when rebooting or halting.
* Serial console did not have tty when live-getty and console boot
parameters are assigned. Thanks to Shuras for this bug report.
* A problem where failing to reinstall grub1 for the restored OS was fixed.
* A problem where grub2 failed to be restored along with Fedora 16 due
to a different grub2 boot directory, /boot/grub2/, was fixed. Thanks to
Robert Weir for reporting this issue.